When you choose to use our rail freight, you get a green transport solution that reduces CO2 emissions by 80% compared to conventional road transport.
There are several advantages to rail transport, including in particular:
- Reduced CO2 emissions
- Greater load capacity/volume
- Avoid traffic and driving bans
- Can often be a financial advantage
- Flexible departure and, in some cases, shorter transit times
- Approved for handling food and feed
- Safety checks on wagons and goods
- GPS and temperature monitoring
When you choose rail freight rather than road transport, you will be able to load more kg. per trailer. On the track we can load up to 30 tonnes on curtain side trailers and 28 tonnes on refrigerated trailers.
All goods are loaded in Huckepack trailers, all equipped with GPS and temperature monitoring.
"Lauritzen solves all our tasks concerning loading of tiles in Italy. Their set-up is probably the best we've tried in all the 40 years we have imported tiles from Italy. We have since the switch to Lauritzen, experienced a super service and delivery. I have recommended Lauritzen to others and would still do it if someone is searching transport solutions from Italy", John Knudsen, Purchaser, HL Keramik